giovedì 5 gennaio 2012

UNDER THE SYCAMORE

http://data.whicdn.com/images/2794309/6.09palletbed-4_large.jpg
Under the Sycamore
"Creativity is essential for me as an individual, spouse, mom & friend. However, with four little ones running crazy in the house I don’t have lots of time for projects that can’t be finished during nap time. Below you will find some of the diy posts I’ve done in the past. Most are my unique ideas. A few are inspired by someone else, the tutorials will give credit where it is due. If you take the time to make one of my diy projects, please share a photo with me on my facebook wall. I’d love to see what you create.

I’ve been asked to share a ‘studio tour’ on other blogs several times. Well, the truth is I don’t have a studio. My worktable also doubles as our kitchen table. My sewing machine is stored in my daughter’s closet (along with my fabric). My printer and papers are in my closet and my ‘junk’ waiting for some love resides in the garage. You don’t have to have tons of time or a great studio to nourish your creative side. Sure, a dedicated crafting area would be amazing…but sometimes you do what you can with what you have available. The world would be a better place if more people realized the power of a hot glue gun!"

Nessun commento: