martedì 4 ottobre 2011

ENCLINE DESIGNS


"Many people have various hobbies, all of which make a connection to a time in their lives that made them feel something good. Or maybe it represents a time in their lives when they had to overcome an impossible obstacle and the hobby helped them make it through.
This is what I do. I capture emotions, a story, if you will, from a time in your life and put that into the figures I build, in the art I create. This is not a privilege I take lightly. Each and every custom figure I make is as unique as the client, who displays it proudly amongst their collection.
Thank you so much for taking your time to look at my work. To my clients I am truly grateful, many of which continue to return for more.
Thank you and welcome to eNcliNe desigNs!"

Nessun commento: