venerdì 20 maggio 2011

JOHN MAHONEY




"Studied at Pratt Institute as an Illustration major. After graduation I decided I wanted to get into film making... got involved with Disney and so far I’ve worked on ten Disney films as an animation designer . I've worked on several other live action and theater design projects. Taiwan was my latest adventure, I just got back from there doing Visual Development on a CG feature... I have written and directed several award winning short films. I also teach film design and sculpture at Cal Arts and Gnomon. Additional studies include: Transportation Design - Art Center - Sculpture Design - Jordu Schell Studios - Production Design - UCLA - Film Grammer - NYU My illustration work has been showcased in the book Spectrum "The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art" 2006 and also in the book Erotic Signature: "The World's Greatest Erotic Art of Today" 2008... I recently taught Concept Sculpture, Creative Figure Drawing, Film Design, and Creative Writing, in an intensive 2 month program at Lucasfilm Singapore. I had an opportunity to meet George Lucas and he was very excited about the project. I hope to continue to work with Lucasfilm in the near future."

Nessun commento: