mercoledì 12 gennaio 2011

BRITTNEY LEE



Brittney Lee
"I like to start my day with a coffee and some scribble drawings to get creative juices flowing. It is a technique I learned from workshop with Nate Wragg back in 2007, and it really encourages experimentation with different shapes and compositions.
Staying physically active usually boosts my creative energy. I am a big fan of yoga, but I really love to try new things, too. A few days ago I took a trapeze lesson for the first time, and let me tell you, nothing gets your blood pumping like free-falling from 30 feet in the air!
Other than that, I try to surround myself with creative stimulus. I watch lots of films, listen to all kinds of music, see a lot of plays, and keep my work and living spaces filled with photographs, artwork, books, and other knick-knacks that inspire me. Having great friends to bounce ideas off of and to be inspired by always helps too!"

Nessun commento: