mercoledì 1 dicembre 2010

ALON CHOU




"My name is Alon Chou, I am from Taiwan. I graduated from National
Taiwan University of Arts, I worked in a game studio, mainly working on low-poly
3D modeling. Since I was still very attached to 2D illustration, I decided to leave
the job and focus on drawing as a 2D artist. I am now working as a freelancer, and
I do illustrations, character designs and scenery designs for games and animation films.

Drawing to me is like a single frame of a movie, it is dramatic, and should be something
simple and easy to understand without difficult theories. A drawing should be a complete
presentation of plot, emotion, the interaction, background, the space relation, the lights
and shadows, the atmosphere, etc. I would like to include all these elements into my
drawings, and make it better."

Nessun commento: