martedì 25 agosto 2009

HOW TO MAKE JEWELRY




How to make Jewerly
"About me?

I've always loved spending time alone with my thoughts, experimenting with different materials, and just "playing" really. I spent hours as a child stringing macaroni necklaces, gluing things together, wrapping strips of cloth onto my Barbie dolls, and and making things out of bits of paper. As I grew up, I started dabbling in paints, beads, and wire, playing with yarn and stitching fabric. Then, as an adult, I went to work in an office all day, and looked forward to coming home to unwind with my projects.

Now, as a stay-at-home mom of two small children, I spend much of my time focused on making snacks, organizing play dates, and wiping runny noses. As much as I love my kids, I look forward to having some alone time in my studio where I can play with my beads and make all sorts of beautiful things."

Nessun commento: